Join us in Virtual on December 15-16, 2020
The Northwest region will be holding a virtual meeting and unconference December 15th from 2-6PM Mountain Time!
We’re excite to share that we are leveraging airmeet.com to host interactive round table presentations. Two to three presenters will be grouped and placed at thematically-related tables while participants will have the opportunity to “hop in/out” of rooms and/or self-organize at several open-tables. We have the ability to host several hundred participants.
- Cost: Free
- Who: Open to any and all science teacher educators, graduate students, and teachers
(irrespective of current ASTE membership or location)
- An “unConference” meant to spark conversations, collaboration, and community
- Topics of Interest: Any research, study, resource, or materials – at any stage of development – related to the preparation of science teacher educators
- Other details: Peer-reviewed (unblinded) with proceedings
- Round Table Presentations Submissions Due November 10th
- Acceptance Notification: Rolling / Last Acceptance Notice November 15th
- Final Abstract Submission: Due December 1st (Details sent to authors after acceptance)
- Registration: Due December 7th
- Event: December 15th 2-6 PM Mountain